ON-DEMAND WEBINAR WITH BRITISH RETAIL CONSORTIUM AND PVH CORP. (CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER)
Employee of the future
The role of the store and employee has changed forever. With the rise of digital, the impact of COVID-19 on footfall, and the changing nature of customer experience, the role of the retail employee has different demands and skills.
Watch our on-demand webinar with experts from PVH Corp. (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein), the British Retail Consortium (BRC) and StoreForce for a deep look into how retail operations need to be managed in response to these changing conditions. We talk about how changes in customer behavior are impacting the in-store role, the types of technology that can improve in-store operations, new skills your workers need to learn, and how you can get the best performance out of your store and store workers.
In this webinar, we are joined by Kyle Monk, Director of Analytics and Insight, Chris Noble from StoreForce and Robert Newstead from PVH, who look after major brands like Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, to understand how some leading retailers are approaching the problem.
In the webinar you will:
- Gain a new perspective on how to factor omni-channel challenges into the day-to-day of bricks and mortar
- Learn ways in which retailers can manage their operations and costs
- Get analysis of key trends from across the retail landscape
- Get the inside line on new technologies that are improving in-store performance
- Robert Newstead, Senior Operations & OMNI/Digital Transformation Manager UK & ROI – Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein, PVH Corp
- Kyle Monk, Director of Analytics and Insight, British Retail Consortium
- Chris Noble, Director, StoreForce
Recent Blog Posts
Summer Tactics that Get Tourists Choosing Your Store
McKinsey and Company recently shared statistics showing that 2 out of the 3 top areas where consumers spend their money are travel and apparel As temperatures rise and summer sets in, your...READ MORE
Our Top Three Takeaways From Future Stores 2023
Last week, our StoreForce team flew to Seattle, Washington, to dive headfirst into the world of Future Stores 2023 We mingled with incredible retailers and soaked up a wealth of knowledge we’re...READ MORE
Become A Multifaceted Store Associate
Allow your store associates to be masters of all things retail! The retail game is changing for your store associates Instead of working in silos, we now need them to master all skills needed for...READ MORE
Book a demo
Connect with customers, exceed their expectations,
and make your retail operations more efficient!