ON-DEMAND WEBINAR WITH BRITISH RETAIL CONSORTIUM AND PVH CORP. (CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER)
Employee of the future
The role of the store and employee has changed forever. With the rise of digital, the impact of COVID-19 on footfall, and the changing nature of customer experience, the role of the retail employee has different demands and skills.
Watch our on-demand webinar with experts from PVH Corp. (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein), the British Retail Consortium (BRC) and StoreForce for a deep look into how retail operations need to be managed in response to these changing conditions. We talk about how changes in customer behavior are impacting the in-store role, the types of technology that can improve in-store operations, new skills your workers need to learn, and how you can get the best performance out of your store and store workers.
In this webinar, we are joined by Kyle Monk, Director of Analytics and Insight, Chris Noble from StoreForce and Robert Newstead from PVH, who look after major brands like Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, to understand how some leading retailers are approaching the problem.
In the webinar you will:
- Gain a new perspective on how to factor omni-channel challenges into the day-to-day of bricks and mortar
- Learn ways in which retailers can manage their operations and costs
- Get analysis of key trends from across the retail landscape
- Get the inside line on new technologies that are improving in-store performance
- Robert Newstead, Senior Operations & OMNI/Digital Transformation Manager UK & ROI – Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein, PVH Corp
- Kyle Monk, Director of Analytics and Insight, British Retail Consortium
- Chris Noble, Director, StoreForce
Recent Blog Posts
Revolutionizing Financial Wellness for Retail Teams
In the evolving world of retail, employee well-being is a cornerstone for sustainable business success While sales strategies and customer experiences take center stage, the financial wellness of...READ MORE
Shoe Palace Discusses How StoreForce Creates A Culture of Transparency and Authenticity
Meet David Lizak, Senior Business Analyst for Shoe Palace In our latest testimonial video, David shares his retail journey, and talks about how StoreForce creates a culture of transparency and...READ MORE
NRF 2024: What is your biggest problem in retail?
Just like that, the Super Bowl of retail has ended This year, StoreForce tackled NRF 2024 with full steam Our time was spent engaging with countless Specialty Retailers, and we were so happy to see...READ MORE
Book a demo
Connect with customers, exceed their expectations,
and make your retail operations more efficient!