ON-DEMAND WEBINAR WITH BRITISH RETAIL CONSORTIUM AND PVH CORP. (CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER)
Employee of the future
The role of the store and employee has changed forever. With the rise of digital, the impact of COVID-19 on footfall, and the changing nature of customer experience, the role of the retail employee has different demands and skills.
Watch our on-demand webinar with experts from PVH Corp. (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein), the British Retail Consortium (BRC) and StoreForce for a deep look into how retail operations need to be managed in response to these changing conditions. We talk about how changes in customer behavior are impacting the in-store role, the types of technology that can improve in-store operations, new skills your workers need to learn, and how you can get the best performance out of your store and store workers.
In this webinar, we are joined by Kyle Monk, Director of Analytics and Insight, Chris Noble from StoreForce and Robert Newstead from PVH, who look after major brands like Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, to understand how some leading retailers are approaching the problem.
In the webinar you will:
- Gain a new perspective on how to factor omni-channel challenges into the day-to-day of bricks and mortar
- Learn ways in which retailers can manage their operations and costs
- Get analysis of key trends from across the retail landscape
- Get the inside line on new technologies that are improving in-store performance
- Robert Newstead, Senior Operations & OMNI/Digital Transformation Manager UK & ROI – Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein, PVH Corp
- Kyle Monk, Director of Analytics and Insight, British Retail Consortium
- Chris Noble, Director, StoreForce
Recent Blog Posts
5 Ways to Elevate your Retail Staff Performance
What if we told you we have the key to maximizing your store staff's efficiencies Well, we do! Throughout countless studies, the physical store is the #1 touchpoint for consumers to engage and...READ MORE
Retail – A marathon with checkpoints
Treat success in RETAIL like you are running a marathon It is challenging but doable Look at this blog like a race Throughout the race, there are different checkpoints Each checkpoint is an...READ MORE
Three Signs You’re Using Outdated Workforce Management Tools
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a highly dynamic, agile, and ever-changing business Retail Right The retail industry and the technology it uses are evolving at a...READ MORE
Book a demo
Connect with customers, exceed their expectations,
and make your retail operations more efficient!