Retail Workforce Management
Generate optimized schedules that schedule the right associates in the right place at the right time with StoreForce WFM tools.
50% or more of a stores’ weekly sales happen in 20 open hours. Get the right people working at the right times with StoreForce’s Retail Workforce Management solution! In minutes, machine learning helps build performance- optimized schedules based on projected traffic trends and continuous assessment of store and employee performance. Watch the video to learn more!
WFM Tools That Help You Optimize Labor and Retail Sales Performance
Use Cases for StoreForce Retail Workforce Management
- StoreForce Retail Workforce Management lets you meet your retail KPI goals by managing, forecasting and measuring your daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Assess historical labor spend and apply insights to plan future periods.
- Identify stores that could benefit from more hours as well as over-funded stores that can be used to support them.
- Cover your peak hours effectively by scheduling your best associates with StoreForce’s Retail Workforce Management tools.
- With StoreForce’s WFM tools, automate the process with the best schedule every time to keep your managers on the floor.
- Empower employees to be scheduled in multiple stores and pick up additional shifts.
Time and Attendance
- Have visibility to track compliance across all stores.
- Automatically resolve exceptions based on rules.
- Manage balances for multiple leave banks within the application with StoreForce’s WFM solution.
“StoreForce is able to do in seconds what took each store manager many hours in the past, with far more accuracy.”
Adam Burrows, Store Manager, BeaverBrook
This is the best software tool I have ever had as a retail executive to drive sales! It understands Specialty Retail better than any of the systems I have ever used
Shawn Higdon, Vice President of Operations, Shoe Palace
“Prior to StoreForce, we were using up to 10 different platforms. With StoreForce, not only is everything in one place, but it’s also mobile.”
Nicole Johnson, Director of Store Operations, Snipes
“The shops with StoreForce outperformed our other shops with a comparative lift in sales of 5.72%.”
Courtney Rosenberger, Labor Manager, North America, LUSH North America