Deliver a consistent customer experience and brand promise by executing your strategies accurately across stores
Tools That Help You Achieve Consistent Retail Execution
Give your store associates, managers and field teams access to the most relevant information in one place, by organizing and maintaining your document library in StoreForce
Stay connected and collaborate with various levels of the organization, by using social tools like posts & replies, chat groups, questions, polling, sharing, and emoting
Reduce emails by creating, managing, and monitoring recurring and one-time tasks. Task Management includes the ability to plan, track, and follow-up with task reporting & photos
Elevate your store’s performance by getting a holistic view of the store through an on-site or virtual store audit. StoreForce allows you to score stores based on visits. Also included is robust reporting and action plan completion functionality.
Get ground level market insights and develop relevant strategies through surveys for employees, stores, and field leaders.
- Create rich documents with embedded links, photos, and videos.
- Curate communication and send information to only those who need it.
- Organize communication to your liking using folders and subfolders to organize content
- Engage employees by sharing ideas, direction, or feedback in real time.
- Send and receive feedback using polls, sharing photos, and celebrating one another
- Tailor the discussion to the audience and leverage content from the communication tool to enrich the experience
- Easily create tasks using workflows that get the information to the right people at the right time.
- Embed all the supporting material required to get the job done in the task.
- Give the end user the opportunity to provide feedback on the task and report on the results.
- Create the ideal store visit by easily pulling together store performance, schedule data, and audit checklists into a single tailored store visit
- Schedule visits and track progress from the store visit dashboard
- Create action plans and track completion inside the store visit so important details aren’t missed
- Collect feedback from stores and field leaders
- Use surveys to quickly gather tactical information or understand more complex issues
- Engage with each employee through employee surveys available in employee self-serve
“Journeys increased its pay per hour, reduced hours, achieving higher conversion, and better labor productivity by putting hours in the right spots in the workweek.”
CEO for Genesco, Parent Company of Journeys
“StoreForce is easy to use, intuitive, and a way to help optimize and drive your business”
Former Director of Retail Operations for Cole Haan
“Prior to StoreForce, we were using up to 10 different platforms. With StoreForce, not only is everything in one place, but it’s also mobile.”
Nicole Johnston, District Manager for Snipes
“Introducing StoreForce to all of our stores has been a key milestone in supporting our mission to elevate consumer engagement and store efficiency in real time.”
Diego Baronchelli, Vice President, Direct To Consumers EMEA at Vans, a Division of VF