ON-DEMAND WEBINAR WITH BRITISH RETAIL CONSORTIUM AND PVH CORP. (CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER)
Employee of the future
The role of the store and employee has changed forever. With the rise of digital, the impact of COVID-19 on footfall, and the changing nature of customer experience, the role of the retail employee has different demands and skills.
Watch our on-demand webinar with experts from PVH Corp. (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein), the British Retail Consortium (BRC) and StoreForce for a deep look into how retail operations need to be managed in response to these changing conditions. We talk about how changes in customer behavior are impacting the in-store role, the types of technology that can improve in-store operations, new skills your workers need to learn, and how you can get the best performance out of your store and store workers.
In this webinar, we are joined by Kyle Monk, Director of Analytics and Insight, Chris Noble from StoreForce and Robert Newstead from PVH, who look after major brands like Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, to understand how some leading retailers are approaching the problem.
In the webinar you will:
- Gain a new perspective on how to factor omni-channel challenges into the day-to-day of bricks and mortar
- Learn ways in which retailers can manage their operations and costs
- Get analysis of key trends from across the retail landscape
- Get the inside line on new technologies that are improving in-store performance
- Robert Newstead, Senior Operations & OMNI/Digital Transformation Manager UK & ROI – Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein, PVH Corp
- Kyle Monk, Director of Analytics and Insight, British Retail Consortium
- Chris Noble, Director, StoreForce
Recent Blog Posts
Five Steps to Accurate Visual Merchandising Execution
Consumers may believe they are purchasing only products, but silently, they are also purchasing the shopping experience The shopping experience is highly influenced by visual merchandising...WEITERLESEN
Four Ways Having Robust Retail Task Management Tools Can Benefit Store Operations
Managing tasks and scheduling them down to a store level can be complex However, it is also essential in the modern retail landscape Specialty retailers around the world are turning to task...WEITERLESEN
Capture MINDSHARE By Providing Consistent Customer Experience
“Capture the mindshare – that is, the heads, hearts, and loyalty of others – and the market share will follow” – Libby Gill Market share is measured by the total percentage of...WEITERLESEN
Treten Sie mit Kunden in Kontakt, übertreffen Sie ihre Erwartungen
und machen Sie Ihren Einzelhandel effizienter!