Who we are
We are StoreForce Limited, a company registered under the laws of England and Wales, with company registration number 7350900 (“StoreForce”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) and our registered office is at 7 Bell Yard, London, England, WC2A 2JR.
Information That We Collect
StoreForce processes your personal data to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you.
The personal data that we collect from you:
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows (though the groups may overlap):
- “Identity Data” includes first name, last name, username or similar identifiers. When you email, phone, submit your business card, fill out an enquiry on our website or otherwise, we may collect information such as your first name, last name, email address, phone number, company name, job title and location.
- “Contact Data” includes billing address, invoicing address, email address and telephone number.
- “Transaction Data” includes details about payments and other details of our services your business has purchased from us.
- “Technical Data” includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, geographical location, operating system and platform, information about your visit through and from the website and service, length of visit, page interaction information and other technology on the devices you use to access the website and service.
- “Usage Data” includes information about how you use our website and services.
- “Marketing and Communications Data” includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and/or our third parties and your communication preferences.
Information we obtain from third parties
We may from time to time receive information about you from third party sources, for example where we are working closely with third parties such as business partners, service providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers.
Information we process as processor for our customers
When we provide our software and services to our customers, we process personal data on behalf of those customers in our capacity as their processor, in particular when we are providing a hosted solution and support to enable customers to effectively utilise our services. The types of personal data we process on behalf of our customers may include, but is not necessarily limited to, the following data of those customers’ staff:
- Job Title
- Employee Status
- Sales performance data
- Hours worked history
- Employee availability
- Time off requests
- Clock in and out times
- What activities within the store the member of staff is qualified to complete
- Keyholder status
- Pay Rate
- Phone Number
- Email address
To the extent that we are acting as processor, in accordance with data protection laws, we process such personal data in accordance with our customer’s instructions and any agreement in place with our customers. We will only use such personal data for the purposes of providing the services for which our customers have engaged us.
Our customers are responsible for ensuring that the privacy of individuals whose personal data they are processing is respected, including communicating to these individuals in their own privacy policies with whom the individual’s personal data is being shared and by whom it is being processed.
As a data processor, we may share personal data where instructed by our customers (the data controller). With our customer’s specific or general authorisation, we may also share personal data with our third party service providers (sub-processors) who work for us and who are subject to security and confidentiality obligations.
Where we are acting as a processor, we will refer any request from an individual for access to their personal data to our customer. We will not respond directly to the request.
We retain personal data which we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide services to our customers and in accordance with any agreement in place with our customers.
We also may collect, use and share “Aggregated Data” such as statistical, analytical and/or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is anonymised and not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature or functionality of the service.
How and Why We Use Your personal data (including the Legal Basis for Processing)
StoreForce takes your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use personal data in the following circumstances:
- where you have asked us to do so, or consented to us doing so;
- where it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party and those interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
The table below sets out some examples about how we may use the personal data we collect about you and the lawful basis we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.