Retail Employee Self Service
Create an employee-centric organization with improved productivity and retention by empowering your retail employees to have more flexibility to work, collaborate with each other, and feel connected & involved.
Tools that simplify retail store staff’s day-to-day activities
- Submit time-off requests in the app.
- Get notified on request approval or denial.
- View schedules and timecards directly in the app
Gamified Sales Competition
- Create excitement and motivation among your employees to increase sales focus and results.
- Create a sense of connection and performance transparency through friendly competition.
- Help employees understand how they are contributing to a bigger picture.
- Allow associates and managers to post unassigned shifts.
- Allow employees to pick up additional shift or trade shifts.
- Allow employees to work at multiple stores.
- Engage employees by sharing ideas, direction, or feedback in real time.
- Increase recognition and celebrate success across all the levels of organisation.
- Give your employees a voice to express their views by running employee surveys and ‘Pulse Polls’ in real-time
“StoreForce is able to do in seconds what took each store manager many hours in the past, with far more accuracy.”
Adam Burrows, Store Manager, BeaverBrooks
“Journeys increased its pay per hour, reduced hours, achieving higher conversion, and better labor productivity by putting hours in the right spots in the workweek.”
CEO for Genesco, Parent Company of Journeys
“Prior to StoreForce, we were using up to 10 different platforms. With StoreForce, not only is everything in one place, but it’s also mobile.”
Nicole Johnson, District Manager, Snipes
“Introducing StoreForce to all of our stores has been a key milestone in supporting our mission to elevate consumer engagement and store efficiency in real time.”
Diego Baronchelli, Vice President, Direct To Consumers EMEA at Vans, a Division of VF