Work at StoreForce
We are deeply passionate about retail. It’s in our roots and a part of every single line of code we write. We’re known to say that we’re “Retailers first, and technology vendors second.”
We’re Growing Quickly
Averaging above 50% staff increases year-on-year, for the past 5 years. And we’re not slowing down!
What Kind of Role Interests You?
The StoreForce Team is dynamic, made up of diehard developers, seasoned retail veterans, tenacious sales reps, and devoted support specialists. And we’re looking for more, just like you, to join our team.
We are Committed to Our Employees
Of our current employees, 20% can proudly say, “StoreForce gave me my first career opportunity.” New grads or new to the UK, we want to hear from you!
We want you to be the best you can be. Our Professional Development program pays for employees to take courses or attend conferences relevant to current roles or future aspirations.
We believe you‘re worth it. We offer competitive pay out of the gate and reward our employees through a regular performance review program annually.
Here’s What Else our Employees Love
- Relaxed workplace, focused on employee wellbeing
- Flexible working
- Casual dress
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Focus on professional development and learning
- Cycle to work and tech equipment schemes
- Open, honest communication: Daily stand ups, Weekly check-ins, Monthly and Quarterly Meetings
- Culture of innovation and sharing
- City centre office, 5 minute walk to Brighton seafront
- Snacks, refreshments and espresso machine
- Charity and community oriented organisation