All-In-One Retail Operations Solution
Get the most value out of each store by using StoreForce All In One Retail Operations Solution to drive sales, optimise your workforce, manage time and attendance, execute your strategies and ensure a highly engaged workforce.
Get complete visibility to your stores’ performance through a single source of truth and navigate it real time towards profitability. With StoreForce’s All-In-One Retail Operations solution, you can optimise your labour spend, get maximum business out of your peak hours, execute your retail strategies accurately across stores, streamline retail operations, and increase employee retention.
All In One Retail Operations Solution that help you get the most value out of each store
Use Cases for StoreForce All In One Retail Operations
Retail Workforce Management
- Cover your peak hours effectively by scheduling your best associates.
- Empower employees to be scheduled in multiple stores and pick up additional shifts.
- Band stores based on historical performance and attributes to assess labour needs and identify outliers.
- Automate timecard reconciliation by comparing worked time to scheduled time and call out exceptions to store managers.
KPI Performance Management
- Link metrics to behaviours. Analyse the KPIs for the most recent half hour and provide coaching suggestions.
- Drill down on any KPI from the dashboard. View KPI performance details by regions, districts, stores, or individual associates.
- Identify missed opportunities by day of week and time of day, based on actual performance.
- Use store-specific history to determine where a location (store, district, company, etc.) should be at any point in the day or week in order to achieve targets.
- Allow your employees to pick up or trade shifts, work for additional shifts, and work in multiple stores in the same city.
- Allows employees to mark a specific time-off request as paid time from available non-productive banks.
- Enable employees to connect, collaborate, and celebrate by providing a forum to receive information, share feedback and recognise each other
- Bring out the best in your people by running healthy competitions to achieve and exceed their sales targets through leaderboards, streaks, and rankings.
- Give your store associates, managers, and field teams access to the most relevant information in one place
- Stay connected and collaborate with various levels of the organisation by using social tools
- Reduce emails by creating, managing, and monitoring recurring and one-time tasks.
- Create the ideal store visit by easily pulling together store performance, schedule data, and audit checklists into a single tailored store visit.
Introducing StoreForce to all of our stores in the region has been a key milestone in supporting our mission to elevate consumer engagement and store efficiency in real time.
Diego Baronchelli, VP of Director to Consumers EMEA, Vans
This is the best software tool I have ever had as a retail executive to drive sales! It understands Specialty Retail better than any of the systems I have ever used
Shawn Higdon, Vice President of Operations, Shoe Palace
StoreForce is an amazing system that helps leverage sales, track key business indicators and manage teams! A game changer!
Carmen Gagnor, Manager of Orillia Penningtons, Penningtons
StoreForce is one of the factors that helped us to maintain our sales growth over the last twelve months and has helped us manage our wage cost and stay within budget.
Mark Lincoln, Director, LUSH Australia