The Ongoing Evolution of Retail With BRC
The British Retail Consortium and StoreForce collaborated on a series of videos discussing the growing symbiosis between online and in-store offerings from retailers.
Chris Noble from StoreForce talks about the changing landscape of retail with the onset of online and digital, and how retailers can best adapt.
- Customers now expect the online and in-store experiences to be seamless;
- Retailers need to balance the expectations of their customers with those of their employees;
- Your 20 Peak Open Hours are where you’ll achieve the majority of your sales;
- 58% of Gen-Z are willing to work late hours and weekends if the pay is right. Reward the staff that are ready to stick out the long hours;
- Brick and mortar will remain a retail brand’s single most important touchpoint, in spite of all these other changes that are currently happening.
Let’s Just Call It Retail
What Have We Learned?
Recent Blog Posts
5 Ways to Elevate your Retail Staff Performance
What if we told you we have the key to maximising your store staff's efficiencies Well, we do! Throughout countless studies, the physical store is the #1 touchpoint for consumers to engage and...READ MORE
Retail – A marathon with checkpoints
Treat success in RETAIL like you are running a marathon It is challenging but doable Look at this blog like a race Throughout the race, there are different checkpoints Each checkpoint is an...READ MORE
Three Signs You’re Using Outdated Workforce Management Tools
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a highly dynamic, agile, and ever-changing business Retail Right The retail industry and the technology it uses are evolving at a...READ MORE
Book a demo
Connect with customers, exceed their expectations,
and make your retail operations more efficient!