The Ongoing Evolution of Retail With BRC
The British Retail Consortium and StoreForce collaborated on a series of videos discussing the growing symbiosis between online and in-store offerings from retailers.
Chris Noble from StoreForce talks about the changing landscape of retail with the onset of online and digital, and how retailers can best adapt.
- Customers now expect the online and in-store experiences to be seamless;
- Retailers need to balance the expectations of their customers with those of their employees;
- Your 20 Peak Open Hours are where you’ll achieve the majority of your sales;
- 58% of Gen-Z are willing to work late hours and weekends if the pay is right. Reward the staff that are ready to stick out the long hours;
- Brick and mortar will remain a retail brand’s single most important touchpoint, in spite of all these other changes that are currently happening.
Let’s Just Call It Retail
What Have We Learned?
Recent Blog Posts
Get Your Staff Pumped Up for the Holiday Season
The holiday shopping season can be a make-or-break period for retailers One aspect that significantly impacts the shopping experience is proper staff scheduling and building the best in-store...READ MORE
Summer Tactics that Get Tourists Choosing Your Store
McKinsey and Company recently shared statistics showing that 2 out of the 3 top areas where consumers spend their money are travel and apparel As temperatures rise and summer sets in, your...READ MORE
Our Top Three Takeaways From Future Stores 2023
Last week, our StoreForce team flew to Seattle, Washington, to dive headfirst into the world of Future Stores 2023 We mingled with incredible retailers and soaked up a wealth of knowledge we’re...READ MORE
Book a demo
Connect with customers, exceed their expectations,
and make your retail operations more efficient!