The Ongoing Evolution of Retail With BRC
The British Retail Consortium and StoreForce collaborated on a series of videos discussing the growing symbiosis between online and in-store offerings from retailers.
Chris Noble from StoreForce talks about the changing landscape of retail with the onset of online and digital, and how retailers can best adapt.
- Customers now expect the online and in-store experiences to be seamless;
- Retailers need to balance the expectations of their customers with those of their employees;
- Your 20 Peak Open Hours are where you’ll achieve the majority of your sales;
- 58% of Gen-Z are willing to work late hours and weekends if the pay is right. Reward the staff that are ready to stick out the long hours;
- Brick and mortar will remain a retail brand’s single most important touchpoint, in spite of all these other changes that are currently happening.
Let’s Just Call It Retail
What Have We Learned?
Recent Blog Posts
The StoreForce Growth and Profitability Formula
As retailers, our primary goal is for our customers to consistently have the best brand experience An amazing brand experience is the foundation for growing top-line sales, both in-store and across...READ MORE
How to Drive a Consistent Holiday Experience Throughout your Stores
The holidays are here, and it’s time to strategize for the massive amount of customers about to enter your store The National Retail Federation has the highest forecasted holiday spending with...READ MORE
5 Ways to Elevate your Retail Staff Performance
What if we told you we have the key to maximizing your store staff's efficiencies Well, we do! Throughout countless studies, the physical store is the #1 touchpoint for consumers to engage and...READ MORE
Book a demo
Connect with customers, exceed their expectations,
and make your retail operations more efficient!